I'M ON A BOAT!
That's what you'll be singing at the inaugural Startup CPG Expo East party celebrating the launch of our exclusive data partnership with NielsenIQ. Our community has grown so much, we can't wait to finally see your beautiful faces in person.
We've rented out epic Philly landmark Moshulu, a massive docked boat. Spacious indoor and outdoor sections. We'll have a few exciting brand samples. We are excited to offer an open bar from 6-8pm, then a cash bar until 9pm. And thanks to Heart Creative for being one of our bar sponsors!
We are SO excited to offer an optional goodie-bag add-on featuring 8 of our Shelfies finalists! These are hand-picked - best of the best from our entire community of emerging food and beverage brands. This is brought to you by Highlight, an in-home testing platform that helps brands get product feedback. We'll grab your shipping address - we may decide to ship some/all of these out ahead of time.
We're thrilled to feature some of our community stalwarts at our Boat Party, including:
- Seth Goldman, Startup CPG's Entrepreneur-In-Residence, and Founder of Eat The Change, PLNT Burger, Honest Tea, Chairman of Beyond Meat
- Monica Watrous, Managing Editor, Food Business News
- John Craven & BevNet / Nosh team
- Elizabeth Crawford, FoodNavigator-USA
- Chloe Sorvino (Forbes - check out her new newsletter Fresh Take, and submit for Forbes' 30 Under 30 now accepting nominations!)
- Corey Jensen and Kimball Wilson, former buyers from Harmons who have co-founded Spacestation CPG